¡ Servicio en español !
María Kearney - Founder, Proprietor & Seamstress at Old Threads To New
http://www.bgroads.com/?prosturadlo1=fare-soldi-con-opzioni-digitali&ae5=42 Are your clothes in need of some professional care? Have you gained or lost a little weight recently? Does your favorite jacket need a new zipper? Did that dress you found on the sale rack turn out not to fit so well, or was not sewn properly to begin with?
binary options trading signals with franco Whether it's a minor adjustment, a major repair, or a customized outfit to fit your personal styles and tastes, María Kearney, founder of Old Threads to New, can help you out.
http://hledejsmudlo.cz/fasosrt/2646 At Old Threads to New, we have a modern, fully-equipped sewing shop conveniently located in the heart of Dayton, NV where we can take care of almost any sewing or alteration-related needs.
binäre optionen training We service the Carson Valley regional area with satisfied customers in Carson City, Minden, Dayton, Silver Springs, Stage Coach, Fallon, Fernley, Washoe Valley, Gardnerville, Reno, Sparks and beyond.
At Old Threads To New, Our Expert Seamstress Has More Than 25 Years Of Sewing & Alteration Experience!
- Hemming - jeans, skirts, shorts, pants, dresses
- Blouses and dresses taken in or let out
- Pant & skirt waist sizes adjusted
- Buttons, snaps, & hooks replaced
- Zippers repaired or replaced
- Wedding & quinceañera gowns altered
- Period costumes & dresses altered
- Pant leg width adjusted
- Alteration of blouse & shirt sleeve length
- Vintage clothing repair & restoration
- Custom clothing & outfit creation
Appointments & Hours Of Operation:
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us any time. We're always happy to help you with your clothing repair and alteration needs.